Welcome to LifePath Center!
Integrative Wellness/Retreat Center and Bed and Breakfast
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
Serving the international community for almost two decades, LifePath Center offers guest rooms, healing modalities, classes, workshops and retreats in a setting of incomparable beauty and serenity.
Please note that you don’t have to be receiving a healing service or take part in a retreat program in order to stay at LifePath Center. You can choose to receive a service or not – it’s entirely up to you. We just want you to enjoy your stay!
Whether you only wish to drop in for a class, schedule sessions with our practitioners, or stay with us for a night (or more!), our purpose is to make you feel the best you have ever felt – and help you hold on to that state of mind, body and spirit.
To book a room at LifePath: send us a few lines to email@example.com and enter the “Subject: Booking a Room”, specifying the dates you’ll be visiting us, plus the number of guests and any other relevant information, and we’ll get back to you!
To inquire about offering a class, retreat or workshop, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have the perfect venue for your event!
Heal Relax Rejuvenate
…through our offered Healing Modalities and Classes: Yoga, Mayan Massage, Ayurvedic Massage, Thai Massage, Craniosacral Therapy, Craniosacral Therapy with SomatoEmotional Release, Polarity Therapy, Reiki, Iridology, Acupuncture, QiGong, Tai Chi, Silent Meditation, Life Coaching, Hypnotherapy, and Psychotherapy. All of our practitioners are experts in their respective fields.
Ongoing Groups & Classes
- Primal Dance with Isaac Calderon CANCELLED IN JUNE
- Yoga with Antonio
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga with Antonio
- Yoga Classes for All Levels Anabel Cárdenas Dugal
- Qi Gong with Christian CANCELLED IN JUNE
- Enneagram Intermediate Group, Levels 1 and 2 with Allen Zeesman
- Sound Meditation with Shingetsu Billy White CANCELLED IN JUNE
- Tai Chi with Robert Schlagal CANCELLED IN JUNE & JULY
- Awakening to Pure Awareness: Non-Dual Meditation with Phil Roger
- The Brain Exchange