facilitated by Amanda García
Part I: Saturday April 23rd & Sunday April 24th (2 days), 10am-4pm
Part II: Saturday May 21st & Sunday May 22nd (2 days), 10am-4pm
Part III: Saturday June 18th & Sunday June 19th, 10am-4pm
What is CranioSacral Therapy
CST is manual technique that uses light touch and profound intention in order to help detect and treat physical and emotional tensions at their root.
Who Can Attend the Course
This course is aimed at any health professionals or students (osteopaths, physiotherapists, psychologists, chiropractors, holistic therapists, massage therapists, doctors, nurses, midwives, etc.), and people who are interested in (physical or emotional) health.
Module I (Introduction to CranioSacral Therapy):
We will see the foundations necessary to understand the anatomy and function of the cranio sacral system** and the basic techniques needed to evaluate and treat. Students will learn techniques to release the fascia and soft tissues, and a 10-step protocol to assess and treat the whole body. In the course there will be a good balance between theory, demonstration and supervised practice.
What we will learn in Module I:
- Anatomy and Function of the cranio sacral system
- Cranio sacral rhythm.
- Fascia as a global body system.
- Techniques to release the pelvic floor, respiratory diaphragm, thoracic inlet, hyoid bone and cranial base.
- Still Point Induction, technique of the fourth ventricle.
- Phases and characteristics of cranio sacral rhythm, assessment and treatment.
- Energy management techniques.
- Cranial joints.
- Intracranial membranes.
- Cranial bones releasing techniques.
- Evaluation and treatment of dural tube.
- Temporomandibular joint and techniques.
- 10 steps protocol.
** The cranio sacral system is the system of membranes and fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord, the organs that govern all body functions. The rythm of this system can be felt, evaluated and corrected through palpation.
Duration and Investment – Module I
1 Saturday and Sunday a month for 3 months.
1,850 pesos per month, and only 1,500 pesos if payment is done in advance (before April 7th). Limited availability. Registration deadline: April 7th. For more information and/or registration please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Training on Cranio Sacral and Somato Emotional Therapy
The complete training consists of 5 modules, in which we will learn increasingly advanced techniques, although each series of techniques is independent, so that students will be able to use the techniques immediately.
- Module I – Introduction to CranioSacral Therapy (physical/structural module)
- Module II – Advanced Structural Techniques
- Module III – Introduction to SomatoEmotional Therapy
- Module IV – Advanced Emotional Techniques
- Module V – Experiential workshop
How Can Cranio Sacral and Somato Emotional Therapy Help?
It is especially effective with chronic pain or disfunction, and we can use it to treat a wide variety of physical and emotional issues, including:
- Neck and back pain
- Jaw problems
- Stress-related problems
- Coordination difficulties
- Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue
- Eye Problems
- Attention-deficit / hyperactivity disorder
- Concentration problems
- Nervous system disorders
- Emotional Discomfort
- Vital Crisis
- It can be a great support in the early and later stages of life
- It can be an invaluable tool for self-knowledge and personal / spiritual growth.
Any doubts or questions? http://terapiacraneosacral.jimdo.com/welcome